Thursday, October 8, 2009

My First Poster!

I don't know why writing that reminded me of "My Pet Monster", but it did. Maybe because I was a kid in the 80's... or maybe because when you are supposed to design a poster from scratch and you're looking at the big white photoshop canvas... it really does feel like a monster of a job!

Well, having no (and I mean zero) design experience, this was a daunting task. How do you make something eye-catching, interesting and informative... from scratch?! We knew that we wanted to include one image per artist - and that was it. So this is what I came up with:

I would LOVE get get some feedback (good, bad, super bad...!) on this, my first poster. Anyone with any design experience - lay it on me... I can take it! Even if you don't have a hot clue about design, let me know what you think! This won't be the last f/action poster... so we might as well get some pointers now!

Posted by f/action member, Dallas Ludwick

No comments: