Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Summer in October


It's autumn in Winnipeg and everybody's happy because it feels more like summer. I think I speak for all of us f/actionites when I say that we've been super busy with life, shoots and everything else that keeps artists busy during warm, seasonal stretches of autumn. I had some fun with fellow photographer and preggo friend Sarah Hodges-Kolisnyk (of hodge podge creative) the other day, as we went out to Birds Hill Park to take some maternity pictures. You wouldn't think so, but October mosquitoes are BAD! Despite the itch, I lugged out my flashes and cameras and we took a few shots by some yellow trees and inside a forest. Outdoor portraiture with the right lens, angle and lighting can make anyone happy (especially me). Hope you enjoy.




Posted by f/action member, Gabrielle Touchette.

No comments: