Friday, February 25, 2011

Solo Exhibit at St. Boniface Collège

Today I spent my morning setting up my Made in China photo series at La Galerie at St. Boniface College. I had a chance to exhibit my series a second time, this time as a solo exhibit. (you might remember my series from f/action's last exhibit at the Cre8ery Gallery)

The photos are now printed a little smaller and beautifully framed, and I'm pretty excited about how they look up at La Galerie. For more information on this exhibit, click here.

The photos will be on display for the month of March and each frame is for sale individually. If you're looking to add some colour to your walls, you might like these ones!

Hope you enjoy. Here are some snapshots from the gallery:


Posted by f/action member, Gabrielle Touchette.

No comments: