Saturday, May 23, 2009

Winter Plastic!

Some of you may know that I'm working on a long term project currently under the working title "Plastic Series". The goal of the project is to travel around Manitoba photographing natural and manufactured landscapes using a unique process in which I shoot through a plastic bag. The plastic filter represents the impact of a lifestyle that distorts our recognition, and it also creates some very interesting results in the photographs! I began this project to teach myself more about the surrounding landscapes where I live, and to test my own recognition of them. The project has grown, and I now intend to see it through all four Manitoba seasons before considering it finished. I hope to show this work publicly, but for now... a sneak peak of freshly edited Winter photos!




Posted by f/action member, Dallas Ludwick

No comments: