Monday, February 15, 2010

Keeping it in the Family


One potential problem with being a photographer, is that amongst all the shooting and editing, it can be easy to neglect photos you just took for plain old fun. Before I "officially became a photographer" I took my camera EVERYWHERE and took photos of EVERYTHING. In fact, I think there is fantastic photo-documentation of my life... right up until the point that I started taking photography more seriously! Another problem is that once you acquire all kinds of gear, which can be heavy and awkward, not to mention expensive... you aren't always keen on bringing it with you on your day to day travels!
Clearly it took me more than half a year to edit these beach shots from the summer time! However, I had such a fun time reliving the fun I had with my adorable cousins in the summer. They were so cute and full of life... with nothing more than a plastic cup or a single shovel for hours of entertainment. I've realized I need to get back to capturing more of the great moments of my OWN life and family!
Have a great day... smile! *click*
Posted by Dallas Ludwick

No comments: